Class A and B CDL DRIVERS
Sorry, this job has expired.
Mamo Transportation specializes in continuation loads to minimize deadhead and we do this with our hundreds of customer locations nationwide! This is a huge plus for those who want to stay on the road and travel the country.
We are now hiring CDL A or B drivers to relocate commercial vehicles from local body plants and area customers to various locations throughout the United States. Regional and OTR routes available.
With our “no forced dispatch" policy, you make the decisions, contract trip by trip, and have the freedom to do what works best for you when your trip contract ends.
You will drive the new or used customer truck to delivery. You will drive any kind of vehicle that is legal on U S highways, including but not limited to, straight trucks, vans, tractors, tractor-trailers, buses, fire trucks, garbage trucks, and lift trucks.
Why work for Mamo?
• You will have no equipment to maintain and no freight to handle.
• We have loads available to keep you as busy as you choose.
• Retired or semi-retired drivers are always welcomed. This position offers a great way to see the country.
• You'll have more home time.
• Contract rate starts at $.50 a mile plus fuel for CDL drivers.
Pay is settled 24 hours after completed load submission. After you complete a run, submit the paperwork and you get paid. You do not have to wait a week.
• Driver referral program. Earn up to $1,500 for recruiting a professional driver like you!
• 1 year of verifiable commercial truck driving experience within the last 5 years or recent graduate from an accredited Truck Driving School.
• Minimum age is 25.
• CDL Class A or B
• DOT medical certificate
• Must pass a drug test
• No more than two moving violations or preventable collisions in the last three years.
• Must be knowledgeable in D.O.T. Logging Regulations.
Click "Apply now" to get started today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.